Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I've been thinking about starting this blog for way too long. I enjoy creating new dishes or adding my two cents worth to other recipes. Most of all I enjoy learning and teaching. I work for a large grocery chain in the culinary department as a trainer. I have a super job. I get to teach people to bake, cook, decorate cakes, make candy as well as a lot of other integral parts of the fresh foods we sell. It's very gratifying to help someone and have a little light bulb go off in their head. I also hold fast that it if you want to be a great teacher, you have to always be willing to learn new things and be a constant student. This blog is my take on life, recipes, cooking, teaching, and never-ending study in the art of food. I hope you enjoy my posts and I do look forward to your comments, questions, and your input in the direction we travel. Keep one thing in mind in your cooking adventures: It's your kitchen--don't be afraid of it. Fearless cooking is how you grow and learn.

No comments: